Wednesday 3 February 2016

1. COCHINCHINA AS A LEGAL PRECONDITION FOR THE FOUNDATION OF CAODAISM



By HUỆ KHẢI (Dũ Lan LÊ ANH DŨNG)
Translated by LÊ ANH MINH
Revised by MINH TIẾN (LÊ QUANG MINH)
RELIGION Publishing House (Hanoi 2010)

*

Acknowledgement
My brief survey of the legal basis of the Caodai legal entity was published in a monthly issue of Công giáo và Dân tộc (Catholicism and Nation), No. 155, November 2006. Then, the article was reprinted in an issue of Nghiên cứu và Phát triển (R&D Quarterly, Huế, No. 1/ 2008). Most part of the writing was presented at Cơ quan Phổ thông Giáo lý Đại đạo (the Organ for Universalizing Caodai Teaching) on 17 October 2007.
I deeply owe to Mr. LÊ ANH MINH, my beloved brother, who put the text into English, and I would like to express my deep thanks to Mr. LÊ QUANG MINH [Minh Tiến], my highly respectable coreligionist, who so much carefully revised the English version.
This trilingual book is published through the programme of Joining Hands for Free Caodai Publications, launched from Bàu Sen temple, and I am respecfully placing this booklet in the hands of my honoured readers.
HUỆ KHẢI
September 2010
*
CONTENTS

I. THE MEETING IN PREPARATION FOR THE DECLARATION OF THE FOUNDATION OF CAODAISM

II. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CAODAI LEGAL ENTITY

BIBLIOGRAPHY